Personal Data Act (523/99) 10§
Name: Fatherheart Finland
Postal address: PL 119, 15101 Lahti, Finland
2. IN CHARGE OF REGISTER ISSUES
Name: Pekka Rimpeläinen
3. NAME OF THE REGISTER
Participant register of the registered association Fatherheart Finland.
4. THE PURPOSE OF HANDLING THE PERSONAL DATA
The register consists of personal details given to Fatherheart Finland by natural persons.
The main purpose of using the personal data is to function as a contact information register for the enrollers in the events, for their referees, and for other people required in the events organized by Fatherheart Finland
- Communication of Fatherheart Finland with the participants of the events, the referees and the representatives of the venues for the events
- Other similar purposes
5. DATA CONTENTS OF THE REGISTER
The register may contain following information:
Contact information, such as:
– first name and family name
– street address, postal address and post office
– telephone number and email address
Details concerning the enrolment in events, such as:
– age (no social security number needed)
– marital status: married, single
– gender: male, female
– special diet, food allergies
– other similar information obtained by the person’s permission
– other similar information required in the events
Handling delicate information only by the person’s explicit consent
6. REGULAR SOURCES OF INFORMATION
The information given by the person (by phone, post, email, through the website, personally in the events of Fatherheart Finland or in a similar way).
7. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION INSIDE EU OR OUTSIDE EUROPEAN ECONOMICAL AREA
Personal data are not given to direct marketing or outsiders. With the person’s permission the personal details may be given to the following organizations for informing of international Fatherheart events: Fatherheart Ministries.
8. THE PRINCIPLES OF PROTECTING THE REGISTER
Manual material: is printed only if needed. Paper prints are destroyed immediately after processing.
Data processed electronically:
All personal details are handled confidentially and they are not given to others than the personnel of Fatherheart Finland who need them in their work. Access to the register is protected by user names, passwords and access rights. The register is protected appropriately and security measures are updated if needed.
9. DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal details may be deleted from the contact information register on the person’s request (by phone, in writing, by email or through the website) or because the contact details are useless or outdated.